Terms of Service
These terms and conditions set forth the terms and conditions to be applied between the user of the website Omihachiman VR (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) operated by OmihachimanVR (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) and the Company.
1. Guarantee and change of service contents
We do not guarantee that the service provided is free of defects or bugs. In addition, the Company may change the contents or specifications of the service, or suspend or discontinue the provision of the service without prior notice.
2. Attribution of rights
The copyrighted material (including, but not limited to, articles, materials, photographs, audio, and video) on this website is not intended to be used for any purpose other than for the purpose of protecting the rights of others. The copyrights of all the contents of this website (hereinafter the same) belong to us or other rights holders. Reproduction, diversion, reprinting, electromagnetic processing, transmission, distribution, secondary use, and all other similar activities are strictly prohibited.
3. Disclaimer about the posted information
Although we take great care in publishing the information on this site, we do not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, usefulness, or safety of the content in any way. In addition, please be aware that the Company shall not be held responsible for any consequences resulting from decisions made or actions taken by customers based on the posted information. All information on this site is current at the time of publication, and names and content may be changed or deleted without prior notice after publication on this site, or the information may no longer match the actual information as time passes.
4. Prohibited items
Our company prohibits the following acts on this site. In addition, the Company may demand compensation from you for any damage caused to the Company as a result of these violations.
(1) Downloading, duplicating, altering, adapting, distributing, transferring, lending, transmitting, or selling any Content without the proper permission of the Company.
(2) Acts that infringe on the intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, or other rights of the Company or third parties.
(3) Interference with other customers’ use of the service.
(4) Actions that unreasonably interfere with the operation of the service by the Company and cause disadvantage to the Company, or actions that are likely to do so.
(5) Actions that slander the Company or a third party, or that damage the reputation or credibility of the Company or a third party.
(6) Using or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses.
(7) Acts that are or may be offensive to public order and morals.
(8) Acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations.
(9) Criminal acts, or acts that lead to or may lead to criminal acts.
(10) Any other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
5. Changes to the terms and conditions
(1) In order to ensure compatibility with the communications equipment or software used by customers when using the Site, the Company shall not be obligated to modify, change, or add equipment, systems, or software under the control of the Company, or to change the method of providing the Site.
(2) The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage incurred by customers in connection with the provision of service delays, changes in the content of the Website, interruptions, suspensions, or discontinuation of the Website, or any other provision of the Website.
(3) The Company shall not be liable for any effects on the terminal equipment, communication equipment, recording media, or software of the customer or for any corruption of data when the customer uses the Website.
(4) The Company shall not guarantee that the Site, server, various contents, and e-mails sent from the Site are not infected with a virus or other harmful elements.
7. Personal information
8. Governing law
(1) The formation, validity, performance and interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
(2) Even if any part of the provisions of this Agreement is held to be invalid by law, the provisions other than those held to be invalid shall continue to be valid and apply to the Company and the Customer.
(3) In the event that a problem arises between the customer and the Company in relation to the use of the services provided by the Website, the Company shall consult with the customer in good faith.
Formulation January 2022
Omihachima VR (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) We believe that the protection of your privacy is very important to us. This page explains how we collect, use, and protect your personal information on our website OmihachimanVR (hereinafter referred to as “this site”), and how we handle it.
Acquisition and use of attribute information and behavioral history
(1) Compliance with laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information We will comply with laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information and handle personal information appropriately.
(2) Acquisition of personal information When the Company acquires personal information, it will make every effort to clarify the purpose of use and will acquire personal information in a legal and fair manner.
(3) Use of Personal Information The Company will use the personal information it has acquired to the extent necessary for the execution of its business, within the scope of the purpose of use indicated at the time of acquisition or reasonably related to it. In the event that we share personal information with a third party or entrust the handling of personal information to a third party, we will supervise the third party to whom the information is shared and the third party to ensure that the information is used appropriately.
(4) Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties The Company will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the person in question, except as required by law.
Purpose of use of personal information
The Company will use personal information obtained from customers to the extent necessary for the operation of this website in order to improve the convenience of users.
Compliance with and review of laws and regulations
The Company will comply with Japanese laws and regulations and other norms applicable to personal information held by the Company, and will review and improve the contents of this policy as appropriate.
Formulation January 2022